Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Precision Bowhunting: A Year-Round Approach To Taking Mature Whitetails

John Eberhart (Author)

“This book and the Eberhart's other book "Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails" are the two best whitetail deer bowhunting books I have read - and I have read a lot of them. Most deer hunting books discuss tactics for hunting unpressured deer (i.e. large, privately managed farms or ranches with limited access or high-fence operations) that most hunters will simply never have the chance to hunt. This book is different from other hunting books in that the Eberhart's explain their year-round system for consistently taking mature whitetail bucks from pressured areas in their home state of Michigan. I must say again that the Eberthart's bowhunting books are the best I have read. In fact, I re-read parts of their books before each hunting season.”
--From an Amazon review

No comments:

Post a Comment