Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready For Anything: A guide to predator hunting

According to the book description of Ready For Anything: A guide to predator hunting, “How do you pick out a good calling stand? Which camouflage should you wear? Which rifle should you use? Can you lip squeak? And most importantly - where are the animals?! Predator calling has grown immensely in popularity over the past few years, and there are many sportsmen who enjoy this exciting and challenging style of hunting. However there are many who just can't seem to get animals to come in on a regular basis - they lack the fundamental knowledge and experience. Well not anymore! Inside "Ready For Anything" you will find the answers to your questions, as well as instructions for selecting stands, gear, calls, and even participating in competitions! Mixed in are personal stories of accomplished hunters and lots of exciting photos. Stop hoping that predators show up to your call and start expecting them to!”

One reader of Ready For Anything: A guide to predator hunting said, “Excellent read! I really enjoyed the short 'stories' that segued into the 'lessons'. Honestly, damn near everything you said not to do, has been something I have been doing. Camo, for instance. I didn't really think that a face mask or gloves was that big of a deal. I just threw on a camo hat, camo short sleeve shirt, and camo pants. I didn't realize how much skin that left showing, and how MUCH it showed, until seeing your pictorial demonstration.

I think I got a lot of great information out of it, and I really hope it makes my next hunt productive.

I'd recommend this book to anyone looking to get into Predator Hunting!”

No comments:

Post a Comment